God has blessed each of us with amazing talents, skills, and resources. Whether you have a few hours to help from home or many hours to spend at school, there are plenty of ways you can serve. We appreciate any and all skill sets and no experience is necessary.
Through volunteering we:
- Serve others, helping to meet the needs of MVCS
- Connect with other MVCS parents and staff
- Lead by example showing our child(ren) the importance of serving
- Validate our commitment and value of education to our child(ren)
- Demonstrate our appreciation to God for the talents and resources He has given us
- Belong to the MVCS family and experience
- Are valued for sharing our talents, gifts, and time
We certainly appreciate ALL of our volunteers. Thank you for serving!
If you would like more information on how you can get involved through
volunteering, please contact our Development Director, Leslie Lawicki at firstname.lastname@example.org