MVCS’s Junior High Program is intentionally designed to help our 7th and 8th grade students transition from their elementary years in preparation for high school, college, and beyond. We are purposeful about developing leadership abilities, establishing a firm faith foundation, and advancing higher level thinking and social skills so that, as graduates, they will be ready to meet and exceed the challenges that await them in high school.
- Class Rotations - students rotate between classes and teachers for the core subjects of Math, English, History, Science, Bible, and Spanish.
- 1:1 Chromebook Program - every student owns a Chromebook for daily use in and out of class. (High school teachers state that MVCS students enter high school with essential computer skills - from keyboarding to familiarity with commonly used programs - that far exceed many of their peers.)
- Small Class Settings - class sizes are limited to 25 students.
- Wide Ranging Electives – CLICK HERE for current MVCS Junior High Elective Courses.
- STEM Learning Lab - MVCS junior high students are engaged with innovative, real-world, hands-on learning.
- Future Success - past MVCS junior high graduates have attended many different private and public high schools in the area. We have a long-standing track record of 100% acceptance to all private high schools. Whether public or private, most of our graduates excel in advanced and honors courses in high school.
Please click on the link below for more detailed information provided in the Junior High Course Overview:
"Don't let anyone look down on your because you are young,
but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity.
- 1 Timothy 4:12