Welcome to Mission Viejo Christian School! We are passionate about our students at MVCS. The idea of building a strong spiritual and academic foundation in our children’s lives is at the core of who we are at MVCS. A Christian school is the place where students are trained daily so that they might become who God has created them to be. In fact, we believe that spiritual development should be in equal measure with academic excellence to produce a high-quality education.
Here are some things you might like to know about us:
- MVCS is a thoroughly Christian School. The truth of God’s Word is integrated in every subject area, and students are encouraged to develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Each staff member acts as a role model by living an authentic and godly lifestyle.
- Academic Excellence is about maximizing the God-given learning potential of every student. Caring and qualified teachers nurture the hearts and minds of their students in engaging classrooms. Small class sizes lead to an optimum learning environment.
- 21st century education means that we are about preparing students for the world they will live and work in. We believe in an innovative and hands-on approach to learning that leads to real-world applications, deeper level thinking, and a Biblical worldview.
- Outstanding extra-curricular programs promote a balanced education that lead students to discover their passion, interests and talents. Opportunities to explore Art, Music, Spanish, and Technology, enrich the learning experience. A fully developed PE and Athletics program allows students to compete and excel physically as they grow in character.
- A safe campus setting provides ample space for our children to learn and play!
- A family-friendly community adds the icing on the cake. Our students grow alongside friends in a place where like-minded values reinforce the important lessons being taught in the home.
I welcome the opportunity to meet you and to be a partner in your child’s Christian education.