You are cordially invited to:
MVCS's 25th Anniversary
2019 Auction Gala
Saturday, May 11, 2019
Coto de Caza Golf & Racquet Club
CLICK HERE to go to the AUCTION GALA WEBSITE
From the website you can purchase tickets to the Gala and purchase "Silver" Opportunity Drawing Tickets for a chance to win FREE TUITION FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR!
Here are some important details about the 2019 Auction Gala:
- This reasonably-priced, beautiful evening includes dinner, fun, fellowship, and generosity for the right cause – our children!
- The event is adults only, although children will be represented throughout the evening.
- Extended family and friends are welcome -- invite them so they can see firsthand what makes MVCS so special.
- Funds raised through the Silver Anniversary Gala will be used for:
- Campus enhancements and improvements to complete necessary renovations/maintenance of buildings; improve the playgrounds; purchase of a 3D printer: and replace drinking fountains with “water stations” for refilling personal bottles
- Teachers and Staff to establish MVCS’s first ever Retirement Matching Program; expand professional development; and enhance teacher benefits for increased retention
As we prepare for the Silver Anniversary Gala, please know that every donation and investment of time and talent helps! We ask that you join us in prayer about how we can best demonstrate our thankfulness to God for what He has created at MVCS, as we strive to bring more glory to Him over the next 25 years.
If you would like to make a donation or be a Sponsor for the 2019 Auction Gala, please contact Development Director Leslie Lawicki at email@example.com
MVCS is a non-profit 501 (C)3 Corporation.
Our tax identification number is: 95-2671710.CLICK HERE
to see the 2018 Gala Video that was shown at last year's event. CLICK HERE
to view photos from the 2018 Auction and Gala.