Each year in late January or early February MVCS hosts an Open House/Preview Night for all students and their families interested in learning more about our school. The evening typically begins with a general information session in our school chapel and concludes with a tour of the school. The event is held from 6:30 to 8:00 pm and the whole family, including siblings and grandparents, are welcome to join if they wish.
Our Open House/Preview Night provides the opportunity for families interested in MVCS to:
- Learn more about the academic, extra-curricular, and after school programs offered at MVCS
- Hear testimonies from alumni, current students, and parents
- Tour the school campus and classrooms
- Visit with faculty, staff, administration, parents, and students
- Review curriculum
- Receive enrollment information
The 2019 Preview Night was held on Thursday, January 31, 2019 (see the flyer below for background details). If you were unable to attend Preview Night, our Admission Department is available to assist you with valuable information.
Applications for the 2019-2020 school year are now being accepted. With classes filling up and waiting lists being formed, we encourage you to contact Vonette Carter
in our Admissions Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
to schedule a campus tour at your earliest convenience.