Each year in late January or early February MVCS hosts an Open House/Preview Night for all students and their families interested in learning more about our school. The evening typically begins with a general information session in our school chapel and concludes with a tour of the school. The event is held from 6:30 to 8:00 pm and the whole family, including siblings and grandparents, are welcome to join if they wish.
Our Open House/Preview Night provides the opportunity for families interested in MVCS to:
- Learn more about the academic, extra-curricular, and after school programs offered at MVCS
- Hear testimonies from alumni, current students, and parents
- Tour the school campus and classrooms
- Visit with faculty, staff, administration, parents, and students
- Review curriculum
- Receive enrollment information
Our next Preview Night will be held on Thursday, January 31, 2019.
(See the Preview Night Invitation below. A PDF version of the invitation is also available in the right column for you to download/share.)
In the meantime, we would love to invite you to schedule a campus tour for you and your family. For more information, or to schedule a tour, please contact Vonette Carter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.