Welcome to Mission Viejo Christian School!
“Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” (Proverbs 22:6)
We are passionate about students at MVCS. The idea of building a strong spiritual and academic foundation in our children’s lives is at the core of who we are at MVCS. Our motto -- Christ-Centered. Student-Focused. Academically-Driven. -- is not just our tagline or slogan, but a calling that directs our actions.
A Christian school is the place where students are trained daily so that they might become who God has created them to be. In fact, we believe that spiritual development should be in equal measure with academic excellence to produce a high quality education.
Here are some things you might like to know about us:
- MVCS is a thoroughly Christian School. The truth of God’s Word is integrated
in every subject area, and students are encouraged to develop a personal
relationship with Jesus Christ. Each staff member acts as a role model by living
an authentic and godly lifestyle.
- Academic Excellence is about maximizing the God-given learning potential of
every student. Caring and qualified teachers nurture the hearts and minds of
their students in engaging classrooms. Small class sizes lead to an optimum
- 21st century education means that we are about preparing students for the
world they will live and work in. We believe in an innovative and hands-on
approach to learning that leads to real-world applications, deeper level thinking,
and a Biblical worldview.
- Outstanding extra-curricular programs promote a balanced education that lead students to discover their passion, interests and talents. Opportunities to explore
Art, Music, Spanish, and Technology, enrich the learning experience. A fully
developed PE and Athletics program allows students to compete and excel
physically as they grow in character.
- A safe campus setting provides ample space for our children to learn and play!
- A family-friendly community adds the icing on the cake. Our students grow
alongside friends in a place where like-minded values reinforce the important
lessons being taught in the home.
I welcome the opportunity to meet you and to be a partner in your child’s Christian education!